I. Table of Contents and Purpose of this Document
- This document contains information regarding the protection of personal data provided by visitors to the website www.pianoschoolprague.cz, our clients and those interested in our services.
- The purpose of this document is to acquaint you (data subjects) with your rights and to provide understandable information on how personal data will be handled.
- We appreciate your trust with which you provide us with your personal data and that is why we are processing personal data not only in accordance with Czech law number 101/2000 Sb., on the protection of personal data, but also according to the regulation (EU) 2016/679, i.e. the General Data Protection Regulation, commonly known as GDPR. By clicking on the Regulation number in the previous sentence, you will be taken directly to the text of this Regulation and you will find the exact wording of the legal provisions referred to below.
- Content waiting for you in this document:
- I. Table of Contents and Purpose of this Document
- II. Personal Data Manager – Who Are We and How Can You Contact Us?
- III. What Personal Data Do We Process and How Do We Obtain It?
- IV. For What Purposes Do We Process Personal Data, For What Time and What Entitles Us to Do So?
- V. Disclosure of Personal Data to Other Persons
- VI. Information About Your Privacy Rights
- VII. Other Important Information For Exercising Your Rights
II. Personal Data Manager – Who Are We and How Can You Contact Us?
Piano School Prague s.r.o., with its registered office at Kralická 1082/18, Prague 10, 100 00 (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”), registered in the Commercial Register under file number C 288166, kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, 8 January 2018.
III. What Personal Data Do We Process and How Do We Obtain It?
We process the data you provide to us. In particular cases, this may include providing data by filling in the contact form on the website, entering the data into a user account set up on the website, providing data in the preparation of contracts and related documents and in connection with the execution of contracts (i.e. services), by personal contact, by telephone, in writing, by mail or by other means of communication (text messages, facebook messenger).
If we need your consent to process certain personal data for specific processing purposes, then we process such data for that purpose only with your consent.
As a matter of principle, you provide us with information voluntarily, but in some cases we would not be able to deliver the ordered goods to you (e.g. if we are to send it to a specific address and you would not specify it). You are required to provide us with data only when required by law.
Personal data may fall under the category of ‘normal personal data’ or may be specific categories of data, ie sensitive data, where the law imposes stricter conditions for their processing.
A. Common personal data we process:
Name, surname, title, address, ID, e-mail, IP address, cookies, information about the services ordered, information about the services we have provided, photos of the live meetings / training events you attended, videos from these events.
B. Special categories of personal data (‘sensitive’ personal data) that I process:
We do not process any special categories of personal information.
IV. For What Purposes Do We Process Personal Data, For What Time and What Entitles Us to Do So?
A. Processing of personal data for the purpose of concluding a contract and fulfilling contractual obligations
In order to enter into a contract with you and deliver the services you have ordered and to communicate with you, we process the following personal data:
Name, surname, title, address, company ID, e-mail, telephone
The legal title (authorization) for the processing of such data is directly the fulfillment of contractual obligations under the contract concluded between us. Such an obligation may be delivery of the product, sending specific instructions before the course / seminar, etc. It does not have to be strictly a contract concluded in classical printed form, signed by hand. This may include, for example, a contract concluded orally, by telephone, or by completing and sending an order form on the website and confirming our order.
For this purpose, we process personal data for the duration of the contractual relationship between us. At the end of the contractual relationship, certain information is then retained for legal or legitimate interest purposes, as described in the following sections of this document.
B. Processing of personal data to fulfill obligations under accounting, tax and other legal regulations
In order to fulfill the obligations arising from the applicable legal regulations, especially in the field of accounting, tax law and archiving, we process the following data: name, surname, address, company ID, e-mail, telephone.
The period for which the data are processed is determined directly by the relevant legal regulations, which impose on us the obligation to process the data.
C. The processing of personal data for the purposes of the legitimate interests of our or third parties
A legitimate interest can cover a number of situations. Therefore, we inform you of the legitimate interests for which we process personal data:
- The legitimate interest is the protection and proving of my rights and legal rights, in particular from concluded contracts or injury. For this purpose, we process personal data for 4 years after the end of the contractual cooperation or our last contact, unless the contract has been concluded. This time limit is set in relation to the limitation periods of claims, taking into account that we do not need to know about a claim in court at the time of claiming by the other party. For this purpose data from contracts and our mutual communication are stored.
- Direct marketing is also a legitimate concern. For sending commercial messages we will process the following personal data of our clients: name, surname, e-mail. You can always stop sending business messages to your mail simply by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the mail.
- In order to offer you tailor-made products and services and only send you offers and information that will not overwhelm you and benefit you, we have our contact and personal information database broken down into multiple lists. For example, if you would like to receive information about our free appointments, your e-mail contact will automatically be included in the list of “free appointments.” Part of this automated processing serves directly to fulfill our contractual obligations, part is used for regular marketing (ie falls into the category of legitimate interest).
- If this “sorting” of the data was carried out on a large scale, much “specialized”, then we could only do so with your consent (and you can withdraw it at any time, as described in the next section of this document).
- In order to ensure the realization of our studio’s activities, such as organizing internal concerts or compiling an internal timetable, we perceive as a legitimate interest in fulfilling the contractual obligations with our clients processing personal data name and surname purchased course (especially about the length and number of lessons) for the internal schedule of our study
D. Processing of personal data based on your consent
If you give us your consent, we will process your personal information to send us our services. We will need your consent for this processing if you are not our client. In addition, if you give us further consent, we will also process your personal data to send our services / products to our business partners. In addition, we need your consent to publish your reference, to use photos or videos for marketing purposes. Before you give us your consent, we will let you know what data and for what specific purpose the processing will apply. You can revoke your consent at any time. However, if we process some of your personal data on the basis of another legal title (see letters A to C above), we will process your personal data for this purpose even after your consent has been revoked, since consent for such specific purposes is not necessary.
V. Disclosure of Personal Data to Other Persons
Other persons in the position of processors help us with some of our contractual or legal obligations. In particular, we are cooperating accountants, providers of storage and software applications, programming and hosting our website. We have written agreements with the processors that stipulate the fulfillment of data protection obligations to keep your data safe. Current list of processors can be found here:
- accounting services – 4000 steps s.r.o., company number: 27842711
- Database – SendinBlue, a simplified joint-stock company registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 498 019 298 with its registered office at 55 rue d’Amsterdam, 75008 Paris SMS via its website www.sendinblue.com
- programmer and web administration – Ing. Dominik Mervart, company number: 87983869
Personal data will also be made available to the relevant administrative authorities if such an obligation is imposed by law (ie, in particular in the case of an inspection where the authority is entitled to require the submission of personal data).
In case you become our clients, we will issue an invoice in the “FakturyWeb” program, Operator Mgr. Jozef Vacval, Managing Director of ISSET, s.r.o.
VI. Information About Your Privacy Rights
A. Right of access to personal data
It is the right to confirm that we are processing your personal data and, if so, to have access to that data and information about its processing.
B. Right to rectify personal data
It is the right to correct inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay. With regard to processing purposes, you have the right to complete incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional statement (in which you will provide complete data).
C. Right to be deleted (right to be forgotten)
In cases prescribed by law or GDPR, you have the right to require us to delete your personal data without undue delay (in the GDPR there are reasons given in Article 17, including exceptions where deletion is not made).
D. Right to Restrict Processing
In the cases provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR, you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
E. Right to data portability
Subject to the conditions set out in Article 20 of the GDPR, you have the right to obtain your personal data and pass it on to another controller. If it is technically feasible, you have the right to request the transfer directly to another administrator.
F. Right to object
In cases where we process personal data for legitimate interests, you have the right to object to such processing and then we will no longer process the data unless our legitimate interest outweighs your interests or rights and freedoms. If direct marketing is a legitimate interest, then an objection will always result in the termination of further processing for direct marketing purposes.
G. Right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority
If you believe that your privacy rights are being violated, you have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection. More information about the Office and the protection of personal data can be found directly on the Office’s website www.uoou.cz. We will be very pleased if you first inform us of this suspicion so that we can do something about it and correct any mistakes.
How to exercise your rights
If you would like to exercise your rights in relation to GDPR, please send us this completed Application for Data Enforcement Data Request Form by post to our registered office or electronically to our email.
VII. Other Important Information For Exercising Your Rights
If you have any further questions regarding the processing of your personal data with me, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also directly exercise your rights as described in Article VI by sending a message to this mail or by sending a written request to our address listed in the introductory part of this document. Please note that we may contact you further to verify that the request is really made by you and to verify the identity and request in an appropriate manner. The same applies to possible telephone and similar communication.
The current version of this document can always be found at https://www.pianoschoolprague.cz/en/privacy-policy/.